Odisha Police Recruitment 2019: An official job notification issued online on the official website of Odisha Police i.e www.odishapolice.gov.in has invited offline applications for recruitment of 101 candidates for the post of Gurkha Sepoy. The physically filled in application forms must be sent to the office address by 31/10/2019. The applicants need to ensure that they follow the age criteria and the conditions and terms given below in the following paras.
Odisha Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Police|
|Name of the Job||Gurkha Sepoy|
|Number of Vacancies||101|
|Last Date to Apply||31/10/2019|
Odisha Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Police
Name of The Posts:
- Gurkha Sepoy-101
Last Date to Apply: 31/10/2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidates interested to apply and get the job need to be at least Class VII passed from any recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: The applicants will be required to take Recruitment Test and their result in the same will be the basis for their final selection.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be recruited and on appointment they will be eligible to get a lucrative pay package as per the rules of the organization for the payment of remuneration.
Application Fees: No applicant is required to pay any kind of application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be 18-25 years as on 01-01-2019.
Official Website: www.odishapolice.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Odisha Police Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can apply for the recruitment in offline mode as per the format available on official website of Odisha Police.
- Then, fill your details in the form and paste a passport size photo on the application form.
- After that, the candidates need to attach the copies of the required certificates.
- The certificates must be self attested by the candidate.
- The candidates need to then make sure to send the same application form to the office: Commandant, OSAP, 2nd Bn Jharsuguda Odisha-768204
NOTE: The application form must be sent in an A4 size envelop.