Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced about a fantastic job opportunity for the post of Project Officer, Psychologist. The applicants need to make sure to apply for the recruitment by filling the applications online on the website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The applicants need to ensure to submit their application forms by 29/10/2019. All of the details required by the candidates regarding the recruitment has been given below.
Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Project Officer, Psychologist|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Last Date to Apply||29/10/2019|
Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Project Officer-01
Last Date to Apply: 29/10/2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to have passed Master Degree in Psychology and should also possess an experience of at least 5 years (Project Officer) and 1 year (Psychologist).
Selection Procedure: The candidates need to go through the set process of Written Test and Interview as oral test.
Pay Scale: 56100-177500 Rupees will be the pay package of the candidates selected for appointment.
Application Fees: An application fee of Rupees 350 is to be paid by the candidates. This fee includes an examination fee of Rupees 200 plus the registration fee of Rupees 150.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be lesser than 28 years as on the date i.e 01-07-2019.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission i.e www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- After that, the applicants need to fill their details in the application.
- Passport size photo of the candidate of not more than past 06 months is also to be uploaded.
- The copies of academic certificates and signature are to be also uploaded.
- Fee is to be paid by the candidates online only.
- After completing all above said, submit the application form.
NOTE: Keep in touch with our website.