UPSC Recruitment 2019: There is a requirement of candidates for Union Public Service Commission as suggested by the official notification issued on www.upsc.gov.in for the recruitment for 613 vacancies for the posts of Drug Inspector, Medical Officer, Engineering Services Exam, Combined Geo Scientist Exam. Applicants need to make sure to apply for the recruitment by filling their application form online by 15/10/2019. The candidates aspiring to apply for the recruitment need to first read all the details and information given below not to miss following any important instruction.
UPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Drug Inspector, Medical Officer, Engineering Services Exam, Combined Geo Scientist Exam,|
|Number of Vacancies||613|
|Last Date to Apply||15/10/2019|
UPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Scientist B Ballistic-01
- Assistant Director (Industrial Hygiene)-01
- Drug Inspector(Unani)-01
- Medical Officer(Unani)-04
- Medical Officer(Ayurveda)-09
- Engineering Services Exam-495
- Combined Geo Scientist Exam-102
Last Date to Apply: 15/10/2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicants need to make sure to apply only if they are qualified enough as per the requirements of the organization for the post specific.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be required to take Recruitment Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The pay scale of the candidates will be as per the rules and regulations governing the payment of salaries in the organization post wise.
Application Fees: The application fee is as follows category wise:
- General and OBC category: The fee is Rupees 25 for Post 1-5 and Rupees 200 for Post 6-7.
- SC/ ST/ PH and Women Candidates: The application fee is not to be paid by the candidates of these categories.
Age criteria: The age of the candidates must be as follows post wise:
- Post 1,2,4,5: lesser than 35 years
- Post 3,6: lesser than 30 years (Post 3) and 21-30 years (Post 6)
- Post 7: 21-32 years
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Fill online applications on www.upsc.gov.in.
- Upload required credentials and pay the application fee.
- Submit the application till date.
NOTE: Applicants need to keep in touch with our website to get timely updates about the recruitment.