OIL Recruitment 2019: Oil India Limited is recruiting candidates as suggested by the official job notice issued. The organization has invited applications for 10 vacancies of Manager, Senior Accounts Officer, Senior Internal Auditor by 22/10/2019. The applicants will be required to make sure to read the details given below and confirm their eligibility as per the official notification. All the instructions must be followed by the candidates during the recruitment process.
OIL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Oil India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Manager, Senior Accounts Officer, Senior Internal Auditor|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
|Last Date to Apply||22/10/2019|
OIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Oil India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Manager (Accounts/ Internal Audit)-01
- Senior Accounts Officer/ Senior Internal Auditor-09
Last Date to Apply: 22/10/2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicants need to have passed the relevant qualification from ICAI or ICMAI.
Selection Procedure: The applicants will be selected for the recruitment through the set selection process of Written Exam, Group Discussion/ Group Task and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be offered with a handsome salary as per the rules and regulations of the state government. The applicants will be offered with a handsome pay of Rupees 80,000-2,20,000 (Post 1) and 60,000-1,80,000 Rupees (Post 2).
Application Fees: The candidates are not required to pay any kind of application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be lesser than 39 years (Post 1) and 29 years (Post 2).
Official Website: www.oil-india.com
Important Instructions to apply for OIL Recruitment 2019:
- Oil India Limited has invited online applications on www.oil-india.com.
- The applicants need to make sure that the details to be filled in the application form match with academic records of the candidate.
- Fee is not to be paid, so upload your passport size photo, signature and copies of the academic certificates.
- The applicants then have to submit the application form after final verification.
NOTE: Keep the copies of the application form with you, but do not send to the specified office address.