ICG Recruitment 2019: Indian Coast Guard is recruiting candidates for the various posts of Navik and the applications are to be filled by the candidates only on www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in by the specified last date i.e 08/11/2019. All of the details regarding the recruitment including application fee if any, process of selection, the important dates for the recruitment are to be filled. Applicants need to make sure to check the details given below and follow all the instructions specified by the organization.
ICG Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Job||Navik|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||08/11/2019|
ICG Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Coast Guard
Name of The Posts:
- Navik (Domestic Branch-Cook and Steward)-Various
Last Date to Apply: 08/11/2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants need to have passed at least 10th Class from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be recruited by the organization through Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test and Medical.
Pay Scale: Applicants who will be appointed and recruited by the organization will be offered with a handsome salary of Rupees 21700 per month.
Application Fees: The applicants do not have to pay any kind of application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be as per the requirements of the organization i.e 18-22 years as on 01-04-2020. The candidates of reserved
Official Website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for ICG Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants need to make sure to apply online on www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in, which is the official website of Indian Coast Guard.
- Fill your details in the online form and then copies of the required academic certificates are to be uploaded.
- After that, the candidate needs to upload his passport size photo and sign on the application form.
- The candidate have to upload all the credentials in prescribed size and format only.
- Submit the application form by the above specified date.
NOTE: Make sure to keep the application number safe with you for future reference.