Textiles Committee Recruitment 2019: Textiles Committee is in need of suitable candidates possessing the minimum required academic qualification. The recruitment process has been initiated for filling up a total of 07 vacancies for the post of Junior Quality Assurance Officer, Junior Investigator, Upper Division Clerk. Applicants need to make sure to apply for the recruitment by filling their applications in offline mode as per the format provided in the official job notification on www.textilescommittee.nic.in. Applications can be filled and sent to the office till 31/10/2019.
Textiles Committee Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Textiles Committee|
|Name of the Job||Junior Quality Assurance Officer, Junior Investigator, Upper Division Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||31/10/2019|
Textiles Committee Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Textiles Committee
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Quality Assurance Officer-05
- Junior Investigator-01
- Upper Division Clerk-01
Last Date to Apply: 31/10/2019
Educational Qualifications: Degree of Diploma in relevant field is a must to be possessed by every applicant.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be required to take Written Test on the basis of which they will be selected for the appointment.
Pay Scale: Applicants whose names will be finalized for the recruitment will be drawing a handsome salary of Rupees 29,200-92,300 (Post 1,3) and 25,500-81,100 Rupees (Post 2).
Application Fees: Applicants do not have any obligation to pay application fee.
Age criteria:Applicants of the following age limit can only apply for the recruitment:
- Post 1,3: 19-25 years
- Post 2: 22-28 years
Official Website: www.textilescommittee.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Textiles Committee Recruitment 2019:
- The mode of application chosen by the organization is offline, so the format of application given on the official website of Textiles Committee i.e www.textilescommittee.nic.in.
- After that, the applicants need to fill their details in the form,
- Paste their passport size photo and sign on the form.
- Attach the copies of academic certificates and send the same to the following office address till last date: Secretary, Textiles Committee, Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, P.Balu Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, 400025
NOTE: Keep visiting our website for more updates.