HAL Recruitment 2019: We have a wonderful job opportunity for you readers as the official job notification issued by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is inviting applications for the post of Industrial Trainee in Finance. Applicants need to make sure to apply for the recruitment in offline mode latest till 31/10/2019. The candidates will be required to attend Interview and before that they need to send their applications to the office address specified below.
HAL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Name of the Job||Industrial Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||31/10/2019|
HAL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Industrial Trainee(Finance)-01
Last Date to Apply: 31/10/2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicants need to have qualified CMA under Institute of Cost and Work Accounts of India.
Selection Procedure: A face to face interview of the candidates will be held on the basis of which a suitable candidate will be selected out of a number of these.
Pay Scale: Handsome and competitive salary as per the rules and regulations and standards for the post will be paid to the candidates.
Application Fees: The candidates do not have to pay any kind of application fee.
Age criteria: Age must be as per the rules of the organization for the Industrial Trainee Post.
Reserved category candidates will be offered with relaxation in the upper age limit.
Official Website: www.hal-india.com
Important Instructions to apply for HAL Recruitment 2019:
- The applicants will have to apply in the offline as is the mode of application provided by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
- The candidate’s latest white background color passport size photo is to be pasted on the form.
- Signatures must be done and also attach the copies of required academic certificates.
- The applicants need to send their applications to the following specified office address : Senior Manager (Training), HAL, Avionics Division, Korwa, Amethi-227412 (U.P.)
NOTE: Keep a photo copy of the filed application with you.