MRPL Recruitment 2019: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited is inviting online applications to be filled on www.mrpl.co.in for filling 233 vacancies for the post of Security Inspector, Technical Assistant, Trainee Assistant. The candidates need to ensure to submit the application latest by 09/11/2019. All of the candidates are to read the details and instructions as provided by the official notification and mentioned below.
MRPL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited|
|Name of the Job||Security Inspector, Technical Assistant, Trainee Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||233|
|Last Date to Apply||09/11/2019|
MRPL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Security Inspector – 13
- Junior Officer –01
- Junior Chemist Trainee – 6
- Technical Assistant Trainee (Chemical) – 113
- Technical Assistant Trainee (Mechanical) – 27
- Technical Assistant Trainee (Electrical) – 36
- Technical Assistant Trainee (Instrumentation)- 25
- Draftsman Trainee -1
- Trainee Assistant (Finance) – 2
- Trainee Assistant (Materials) – 4
- Trainee Assistant (Hindi) – 4
- Trainee Assistant – 1
Last Date to Apply: 09/11/2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidates with the interest to join the organization and grab this job opportunity must be at least Diploma or Degree in relevant field from an accredited college or board or university.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Skill Test, Physical Test and Document Scrutiny will be held by the organization on the basis of which the candidates will be called for interview.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be offered a handsome salary as per the standards and rules of the organization.
Application Fees: Application fee is 100 Rupees (General and OBC category) and exempted fully (SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM category).
Age criteria: Age must be as follows:
- Post 1: Lesser than 45 years
- Post 2: Lesser than 38 years
- Post 3-11: Lesser than 26 years
- Post 12: Lesser than 41 years
Official Website: www.mrpl.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for MRPL Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the official website of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited.
- Fill the online form and pay the application fee if applicable.
- Upload the required credentials and submit the application form online.
NOTE: Do not send the hard copies to the office address.