PHED Manipur Recruitment 2019: Public Health Engineering Department Manipur is in need of skilled, talented and hard working candidates to be appointed for 154 vacancies for various posts of Lower Division Clerk, Driver, Junior Supervisor, Fitter, Assistant Engine Operator. The candidates need to fill the applications as per the format available on www.phedmanipur.gov.in and the same must be sent to the office address latest by 09/11/2019. The applications received at the office after the said date will not be considered for the recruitment.
PHED Manipur Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Public Health Engineering Department Manipur|
|Name of the Job||Lower Division Clerk, Driver, Junior Supervisor, Fitter, Assistant Engine Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||154|
|Last Date to Apply||09/11/2019|
PHED Manipur Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Public Health Engineering Department Manipur
Name of The Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk-42
- Junior Supervisor-30
- Fitter Grade II-03
- Assistant Engine Operator-31
Last Date to Apply: 09/11/2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicants must have passed at least Class 10th/ ITI/ Graduation Degree with Computer Course from an accredited board or university.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be offered a handsome salary package as per the rules and regulations of the state government. The pay scale will be as follows:
- Post 1-4: Rupees 5200-20200 with Grade Pay 1900 Rupees
- Post 5-8: Rupees 4440-7440 with Grade Pay of 1300/1650 Rupees
Application Fees: Application fee to be paid by the applicants is as follows:
- General and OBC category: 500 Rupees
- SC/ ST Category (Manipur): 400 Rupees
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be between 18-38 years (Post 1) and 21-38 years (Post 2-8).
Official Website: www.phedmanipur.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for PHED Manipur Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the form as per format provided by Public Health Engineering Department Manipur.
- Then, attach the passport size photo and sign on the application form.
- Attach the copies of required certificates and send the same to: PHED Office Complex, Khuyathong
NOTE: The candidates of reserved category of Manipur State will be offered with relaxation in the upper age limit.