RSSB Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board has asked for applications to be filled by the candidates online on www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in for filling a total number of 11 vacancies for the posts of Handloom Inspector, Salt Inspector by the last date i.e 14/11/2019. No application will be accepted after the specified date, so ensure not to miss the deadline for the application.
RSSB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board|
|Name of the Job||Handloom Inspector,Salt Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||11|
|Last Date to Apply||14/11/2019|
RSSB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board
Name of The Posts:
- Handloom Inspector-06
- Salt Inspector-05
Last Date to Apply: 14/11/2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who has the required academic qualification as prescribed by the organization i.e 12th with Diploma (Textiles Trades) and B.Sc Chemistry.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be required to go through the selection process involving Written Test to be conducted by the organization.
Pay Scale: The applicants will be offered with a handsome salary as per the rules and regulations of the organization and that will be 26,300 Rupees per month.
Application Fees: The application to be paid by the candidates will be as follows:
- General and OBC Creamy Layer category: 450 Rupees
- OBC Category Non Creamy layer of Rajasthan State: 350 Rupees
- SC/ ST category of Rajasthan State: 250 Rupees
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be between 20-40 years as on 01-01-2019. Those applying from reserved category of the state will be offered with relaxation the age limit on upper side as per the rules of the government of Rajasthan State only.
Official Website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for RSSB Recruitment 2019:
- Go to www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in and start by filling your details in the online form.
- Upload the scan copies of required certificates in specified size and format.
- Pay the application fee and then submit the application form after you have uploaded the photo and sign of the applicant.
NOTE: Details filled must be as per academic records only.