High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2019: High Court of Gujarat is hiring candidates as notified by the official notification released on the website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in for recruitment of 20 candidates for the post of Legal Assistant. The candidates need to fill the online applications latest by 08/11/2019. Make sure to read all of the details regarding the recruitment as mentioned below and also follow the specified instructions.
High Court of Gujarat Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Gujarat|
|Name of the Job||Legal Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
|Last Date to Apply||08//11/2019|
High Court of Gujarat Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court of Gujarat
Name of The Posts:
- Legal Assistant-20
Last Date to Apply: 08//11/2019
Educational Qualifications: The minimum academic qualification prescribed by the organization to be must possesses by the candidates is Bachelor Degree in Law from an accredited Law college or university.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be going to take Written Exam and Viva Voce so as to be selected for the recruitment by the organization.
Pay Scale: An amount of Rupees 20000 will be paid to the candidates as monthly salary.
Application Fees: The application fee to be paid by the candidates of all the categories is same i.e 300 Rupees.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be between 18-35 years as on the last date for the submission of online applications.
Official Website: www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2019:
- High Court of Gujarat is accepting the applications for the recruitment through online mode so visit www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
- After that, pay the fee and upload required credentials including copies of the academic certificates, latest white background color passport size photo of the applicant and signature.
- All the credentials must be uploaded in specified size and format only.
- Submit the application form after verifying the details.
- Save a soft copy of the filled application form as reference with you.
NOTE: Feel free to contact us for any query.