Western Railway Recruitment 2019: Western Railway, Indian Railways has published an advertisement regarding the engagement of candidates for 455 vacancies for the different posts of Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician, Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent. Candidates interested to apply and get recruited need to fill their applications for the recruitment online on the website www.rrc-wr.com by the last date given below post wise.
Western Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Western Railway|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician, Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent|
|Number of Vacancies||455|
|Last Date to Apply||Given below|
Western Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Western Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Loco Pilot-85
- Technician Grade III-221
- Junior Engineer-141
- Depot Material Superintendent-08
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1-2: 11/11/2019
- Post 3-4: 25/10/2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to have qualified Class 10th certificate with ITI or 12th or Diploma in Engineering as per the specifications for the post.
Selection Procedure: Computer Based Test, Document Verification and Medical Test of the candidates will be held.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be offered a handsome salary of Rupees 19900 (Post 1-2) and 35400 Rupees (Post 3-4).
Application Fees: Fee is not to be paid by any of the category of the applicants for any of the post.
Age criteria: The candidates of the age of 18-42 years as on 01-01-2019 can apply for the recruitment as this is the age limit specified for all of the posts.
Official Website: www.rrc-wr.com
Important Instructions to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates need to apply for the recruitment by filling the application form on the official website of Western Railway.
- The details must be filled as per the records only, so the applicants need to keep their academic certificate handy before starting filling the application form.
- Upload the required credentials including photo and sign in prescribed size and format.
- Then, submit the application form finally after you have uploaded required certificates.
NOTE: Do not send hard copies to the office address.