Tea Board India Recruitment 2019: Tea Board India is in urgent need of candidates for filling 02 vacancies of Junior Instruement Engineer, Junior Chemist. The organization is inviting candidates to attend Walk In Interview as on 06/11/2019. The candidates need to make sure to confirm their eligibility as per the specified criteria only and follow the necessary instructions. We have made available all the details regarding the recruitment in the following paras, make sure to read carefully.
Tea Board India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tea Board India|
|Name of the Job||Junior Instruement Engineer, Junior Chemist|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||06/11/2019|
Tea Board India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tea Board India
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Instruement Engineer-01
- Junior Chemist/ Biochemist-01
Last Date to Apply: 06/11/2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to have passed B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation and M.Sc in Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry from an accredited college, institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected for the recruitment by the organization on the basis of Personal Interview only and then will only be called for document verification if they qualify the same.
Pay Scale: Those selected for the appointment through the process of selection will be getting Rupees 20000/- per month.
Age criteria: Only those candidates with their age below 30 years are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.teaboard.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Tea Board India Recruitment 2019:
- Tea Board India has invited candidates to attend direct walk in interview so first of all download the application format from www.teaboard.gov.in.
- Take a print out of the same.
- Then, paste the latest passport size white color photo of the candidate and put your signatures as per the records.
- Also, if required the copies of the academic qualification certificates will also be attached.
- Bring the same to the Walk in Interview at the following office address: Tea Board India, 14-B.T.M, Sarani, (Brabourne Road), Kolkata
NOTE: Keep visiting our website.