RPSC Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan Public Service Commission is recruiting candidates for the post of Librarian Grade II, Veterinary Officer for a total of 912 vacancies. The organization has specified the candidates to fill the applications for the recruitment online on the organization’s official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The applicants need to apply for the recruitment by 24/11/2019. Make sure to submit the applications by the specified date.
RPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Librarian Grade II, Veterinary Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||912|
|Last Date to Apply||24/11/2019|
RPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Veterinary Officer-900
- Librarian Grade II-12
Last Date to Apply: 24/11/2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have passed Degree in relevant field ( Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Library Sciences).
Selection Procedure: The applicants will be recruited only on the basis of Screening Test, Exam and Interview.
Pay Scale: The applicants will be paid handsome salary package as per the rules and regulations only.The same will be as follows:
- Post 1: As per Level-14 per month
- Post 2: 37800-119700 Rupees per month
Application Fees: Application fee to be paid by the applicants is as follows:
- General/ Creamy layer OBC candidates/ EWS category:350 Rupees
- Non Creamy Layer OBC Category : 250 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ PH candidates: 150 Rupees
Age criteria: The applicants will be able to apply for the recruitment only if they are of the specified age. The age limit is 20-40 years (Post 1) and 21-40 years (Post 2). Age of the applicants will be considered as on 01-01-2020.
Official Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for RPSC Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, visit the official website i.e www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then fill your application for the recruitment with all the details asked in the application form.
- Once the details have been filled, then make sure to upload the required details as per the academic certificates.
- Pay fee and submit the form.
NOTE: Do no hesitate to contact us for any of your query.