NCR Recruitment 2019: Our latest job article is about the job offer released by North Central Railway online on www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of candidates for 529 vacancies of Station Master, Assistant Loco Pilot by 20/11/2019. We have provided all the details related to the process of recruitment to be needed by the candidates for applying.
NCR Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||North Central Railway|
|Name of the Job||Station Master, Assistant Loco Pilot|
|Number of Vacancies||529|
|Last Date to Apply||20/11/2019|
NCR Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: North Central Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Goods Guard – 53
- Station Master – 05
- ALP (Elct/Mech) – 50
- Senior Clerk Cum Typist – 51
- Senior commercial Cum Ticket Clerk – 59
- Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk – 104
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist – 66
- Trains Clerk – 09
- Junior Translator (Rajbhasha) – 10
- JE/Mech Workshop – 05
- JE/Electrical/Design Drawing & Estimation – 04
- JE/Track Machine – 44
- Tech-III/C & W(Mech) – 04
- Tech-III/Track Machine – 65
Last Date to Apply: 20/11/2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants need to have passed Class 10th with ITI/ 12th Class/ Diploma or Degree in Engineering/ Graduation Degree/ Master Degree with Diploma in Translation from any recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: The applicants will be hired only on the basis of Written Exam, Aptitude/ Skill/ Speed Test/ Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary as per the rules and regulations of the railway will be provided to the candidates selected for the appointment.
Application Fees: The organization has not specified for the payment of application fee by the candidates, so you do not have to pay the same to apply for any of the post.
Age criteria: The candidates with their age between 18-42 years as on 01-01-2020 are only eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for NCR Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the official website of North Central Railway, given below i.e www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- After that, fill the application form in the recruitment and careers section of the website.
- Details must be filled as per the academic certificates of the candidate.
- Once, the above said has been done, fill the application form.
NOTE: The applicants need to ensure to submit the application by the last date.