Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: We are back with a bumper job opportunity for the candidates who are interested to work for Bihar Police. Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable, The state body for the recruitment of constables in the state, has come up with an official job notification. The applicants can apply online on the website www.csbc.bih.nic.in. The total number of vacancies is 11880 for the post of Constable. Applications can be filled latest till 04/11/2019. The candidates need to read all of the details mentioned below for proceeding for the recruitment process.
Bihar Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable|
|Name of the Job||Constables|
|Number of Vacancies||11880|
|Last Date to Apply||04/11/2019|
Bihar Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable
Name of The Posts:
Last Date to Apply: 04/11/2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants need to have passed at least Class 12th from an accredited school or board.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be required to go through the specified selection process. The applicants will be going through Written Test, Physical Efficiency and Measurement Test with Medical Test. On the basis of the above, Merit List will be prepared.
Pay Scale: 21,700-69,100 Rupees will the per month salary of the candidates shortlisted for appointment.
Application Fees: Application fee to be paid by the candidates category wise is as follows:
- General and OBC Category: 450 Rupees
- SC/ ST Category: 112 Rupees
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be between 18-25 years as on 01-08-2019.
Official Website: www.csbc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bihar Police Recruitment 2019:
- Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable, has decided to accept the applications for recruitment online only on the official website, mentioned above.
- So, visit the same and fill the online form.
- Upload the required credentials including passport size photo, signature and academic qualification certificates of the candidate.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
NOTE: Do not send hard copies of the application form to office.