CBI Recruitment 2019: Central Bank of India has invited applications in both offline as well as online mode post wise for recruitment of candidates. Applicants will be hired for 76 vacancies for various posts of Security Officer, Credit Officer, Chief Technical Officer, Chief Risk Officer. Make sure to fill your details as per the academic records and submit the same till the last date.
CBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Security Officer, Credit Officer, Chief Technical Officer, Chief Risk Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||76|
|Last Date to Apply|
CBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Information Technology-26
- Security Officer-01
- Security Officer-09
- Risk Manager-06
- Risk Manager-06
- Financial Analyst/Credit Officer-10
- CDO/Chief Data Scientist-01
- Data Analyst-03
- Analytics-Senior Manager-02
- Data Engineer-02
- Data Architect-02
- CA/Credit Officer-05
- Chief Technical Officer-01
- Chief Risk Officer-01
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1-13: 21/11/2019
- Post 14-15: 12/11/2019
Mode of Application:
- Post 1-13: Online Mode
- Post 14-15: Offline Mode
Educational Qualifications: Applicants need to make sure to apply for the recruitment only if they have passed Degree/ MBA/ M.Sc/ CA/ CFA/ ACMA/ ICAI/ ICWA from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: Online Exam and Personal Interview or Personal Interview alone will be deciding about the selection of candidates for the recruitment.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary will be offered to the candidates selected for the appointment.
Application Fees: Application fee is as follows:
- Post 1-13: 550 Rupees (General and OBC Category) and 50 Rupees (SC/ ST Category)
- Post 14-15: 1000 Rupees for all the candidates
Age criteria: Age criteria specified by the organization must be followed by the candidates.
Official Website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for CBI Recruitment 2019:
- Post 1-13: Fill online form on www.centralbankofindia.co.in and pay the fee followed by submission of application.
- Post 14-15: Fill offline form and paste your photo on the form. Attach the required certificates and send to: General Manager – HRD, Central Bank of India, ChanderMukhi, 17th Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400 021
NOTE: Mention Application for the post (Chief Technical Officer/Chief Risk Officer ) on the envelope of the form.