CG Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2019: Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha has invited online applications for recruitment of candidates for 47 vacancies for the post of Assistant Grade III Officers. Applicants need to make sure to apply for the recruitment by filling applications on www.cgvidhansabha.gov.in to be submitted till 06/11/2019.
CG Vidhan Sabha Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Grade III Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||47|
|Last Date to Apply||06/11/2019|
CG Vidhan Sabha Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Grade III Officers-47
Last Date to Apply: 06/11/2019
Educational Qualifications: There is a minimum academic qualification to be possessed by every candidate applying for the recruitment. Applicants must have passed Graduation with Diploma in Computer Application passed from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Online Exam and Skill Test.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be offered a handsome salary as per the rules and regulations only. The pay scale will be 19500-62000 Rupees per month.
Application Fees: Fee to be paid by the applicants will be as per their category as follows:
- General Category: 350 Rupees
- OBC category: 250 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ PH of Chhattisgarh State: 200 Rupees
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be between 18-40 years as on 01-01-2019.
Official Website: www.cgvidhansabha.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for CG Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the online form on the official website of Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha i.e www.cgvidhansabha.gov.in.
- Pay the application fee through online mode as applicable category wise.
- Upload copies of the required academic credentials and then signature and photo of the candidate is also to be uploaded followed by final submission of the application form.
NOTE: Do not send hard copies to the office address.