CGWA Recruitment 2019: Central Ground Water Authority has invited applications in the offline mode to be sent to the office address as per the format of application provided on www.legalaffairs.gov.in. The recruitment is to be held for filling 05 vacancies for the post of Young Professional. Applications must be sent to the office latest by 15/11/2019.
CGWA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Ground Water Authority|
|Name of the Job||Young Professional|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Last Date to Apply||15/11/2019|
CGWA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Ground Water Authority
Name of The Posts:
- Young Professional (Ground Water)-05
- Young Professional (Legal)-01
Last Date to Apply: 15/11/2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants need to make sure to apply for the recruitment only if they have passed Bachelor Degree in relevant field from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be shortlisted and called for Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary of Rupees 30,000-50,000 per month will be paid to the candidates.
Application Fees: Applicants do not need to pay any kind of application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be lesser than 30 years as on 01/01/2020.
Official Website: www.legalaffairs.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for CGWA Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, fill the application form as per the official format provided by Central Ground Water Authority on www.legalaffairs.gov.in.
- Paste your passport size photo on the form and then sign on the form.
- Send the filled application form to the following office address latest by: Regional Director, Central Ground Water Authority, 18/11 Jamnagar House, Mansingh Road, New Delhi – 110011
NOTE: Details must be as per the academic certificates only.