Secretariat Lakshadweep Recruitment 2019: Following article is about the latest job offered by Secretariat Lakshadweep through an official notification issued online on the official website www.lakshadweep.gov.in. There is a requirement of 67 candidates for the posts of Multi Skilled Employee, Upper Division Clerk. The aspirants need to submit their applications for the recruitment t the office in offline mode latest by 22/11/2019. We have provided all the details on the process of recruitment in the following paragraph to be read by the candidates as per the official notification.
Secretariat Lakshadweep Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Secretariat Lakshadweep|
|Name of the Job||Multi Skilled Employee, Upper Division Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||67|
|Last Date to Apply||22/11/2019|
Secretariat Lakshadweep Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Secretariat Lakshadweep
Name of The Posts:
- Multi Skilled Employee-46
- Upper Division Clerk-16
- Multi Skilled Employee (Ex-SM)-05
Last Date to Apply: 22/11/2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to make sure to apply for the recruitment and must have passed 10th Class or Graduation from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Applicants need to qualify in Written Exam and Scrutiny.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be offered with a handsome salary as per the rules and regulations i.e 5200-20200 along with Grade Pay which is decided as 1800-2400 rupees per month.
Application Fees: Applicants need not to pay any kind of application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be 18-30 years as on 22-11-2019. The applicants will be offered with relaxation in the upper age limit as per the
Official Website: www.lakshadweep.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Secretariat Lakshadweep Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, visit the official website of Secretariat Lakshadweep i.e www.lakshadweep.gov.in.
- After that, make sure to paste your passport size photo on the form and signatures must be done on the form.
- Attach the copies of the required academic certificates of the candidate.
- Send the filled form to the following office address latest by the specified date: Director (Service), UT of Lakshadweep Administration Secretariat, Kavaratti-682555
NOTE: Visit our website for more updates.