WBPSC Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Public Service Commission is inviting online applications on www.pscwbonline.gov.in against 200 Vacancies of Pharmacist/Pharmacist-cum-Salesman Grade-III. The last date to apply for posts is 21-11-2019. Read the notification and the instructions in it carefully before applying for the post.
WBPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Pharmacist/Pharmacist-cum-Salesman Grade-III|
|Number of vacancies||200|
|Last Date to apply||21st November 2019|
WBPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Pharmacist/Pharmacist-cum-Salesman Grade-III – 200
Last Date to Apply: 21st November 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant is required to have 12th with Diploma in Pharmacy.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the deserving candidate will be done purely on the basis of Preliminary Screening Test, Practical Test, and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive package worth Rs. 7100 to 37600/- per month with grade pay of Rs. 3600.
Application Fees: The candidates belonging to the General and Obc category are required to pay Rs. 160/- only. Although no fees for SC/ST of WB and PwD candidates.
Age criteria: The age of the applicant should not be more than 39 years besides the relaxation as per the organizational rules. This age will be considered on the basis of 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2019:
- West Bengal Public Service Commission asked for online applications on www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- The first thing is to log on to a website and fill the details as asked by the organization.
- Upload the photograph and the signature in the form.
- The candidate also required to upload the certificates if needed too.
- Pay the fees and submit the application.
NOTE: No send the hard copies at any place.