Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2019: An official job notification has been released by Ordnance Factory Board online on www.ofb.gov.in for the recruitment of candidates on 4805 vacancies of Trade Apprentices. The applicant needs to read the specifications and instructions carefully and apply before the last date yet to be announced by the organization. The applicant must ensure to read the complete information given and follow all the specified instructions.
Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Ordnance Factory Board|
|Name of the Job||Trade Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||4805|
|Last Date to apply||Not announced|
Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Ordnance Factory Board
Name of The Posts:
- Trade Apprentices – 4805
Last Date to Apply: Not announced
Educational Qualifications: 10th/ITI from the recognized board or institute must be obtained by the candidate applying for the post.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidate will be done only on the basis of Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 15-24 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.ofb.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate should apply in online mode through www.ofb.gov.in.
- Fill the complete bio-data in the application form after reading of each and every detail regarding recruitment.
- Upload the scanned photograph of the applicant with the academic documents and signature.
- Then submit the application after review upon the details filled in the form.
- The candidate can keep the hard copy of the application so as to show further asked while on selection.
NOTE: Candidate should reach in the formal dress when called for interview.