Office of District & Sessions Judge Mandi Recruitment 2019: Office of District & Sessions Judge Mandi invited the candidates to apply for 16 vacancies of Peon/Orderly and Chowkidar in the offline mode. The application will be submitted through the prescribed format by 30th November 2019. For more information regarding the recruitment, check the article specified below in brief.
Office of District & Sessions Judge Mandi Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Office of District & Sessions Judge Mandi|
|Name of the Job||Peon/Orderly/Chowkidar|
|Number of vacancies||16|
|Last Date to apply||30-11-2019|
Office of District & Sessions Judge Mandi Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of District & Sessions Judge Mandi
Name of The Posts:
- Peon/Orderly/Chowkidar (Class – IV) – 16
Last Date to Apply: 30-11-2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant is required to sure and prove the organization to have qualified 10th from the accredited board.
Selection Procedure: The organization will conduct Viva voce and Interview for the selection of the desired candidate.
Pay Scale: An applicant being selected for the post will be given a salary package of Rs. 4900-10680/- with grade pay of Rs. 1300/- per month.
Age criteria: The age limit specified by the organization is 18-45 years and the candidate not falling within this limit can apply for the post.
Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Office of District & Sessions Judge Mandi Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the website and take the print out of the form to fill the details.
- No column in the form being left with the asked information otherwise the application will stand canceled.
- Paste the required documents with the latest photograph and the signature of the applicant.
- Post the application to the following address. Office of District & Sessions Judge, Mandi, HP
NOTE: The application should reach the office by the due date specified above.