IBPS Recruitment 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection advertised against 1163 vacancies of Specialist Officer. The desired person can avail the benefit through an online application on or before the due date i.e. 26th November 2019. To get more about recruitment and its contents visit the article mentioned below.
IBPS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Officer|
|Number of vacancies||1163|
|Last Date to apply||26th November 2019|
IBPS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of The Posts:
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I) – 76
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) – 670
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) – 27
- Law Officer (Scale I) – 60
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) – 20
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) – 310
Last Date to Apply: 26th November 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate applying for the post must ensure Graduation Degree with DOEACC ‘B’/Degree or PG Degree (Engineering)/Graduation or PG Degree (relevant field)/LLB/MBA/MMS/PGDBA/PGDBM/PGPM/PGDM/PG Diploma (IR/HR/HRD/Social Work/Labour Law) from the accredited university or institute.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary and Main Examination, Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 600/-
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST and PH candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 20-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st November 2019.
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Important Instructions to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the website and apply for the post.
- Fill the details in the form about the applicant’s name, address, etc.
- Upload the documents and pay the fees required as per the category of applicant.
- And finally, click on submit to commensurate the application process.
NOTE: The applicant can check the website notifications for more updates.