CISF Recruitment 2019: Central Industrial Security Force is ready to hire suitable candidates with requisite educational qualifications for 1614 vacancies of Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector. Applicants can fill the Offline applications through the format given on website www.cisf.gov.in. Applicants must ensure that the applications must reach the office by 17/12/2019 & 09/12/2019. The candidates are made available with the complete details on recruitment below.
CISF Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Name of the Job||Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||1614|
|Last Date to apply||17-12-2019 & 09-12-2019|
CISF Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Industrial Security Force
Name of The Posts:
- Head Constable (General Duty) – 300
- Assistant Sub Inspector – 1314
Last Date to Apply: 17-12-2019 & 09-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant is required to pass 12th, Graduation Degree/GD or Should be Constable/Tradesman from the affiliated school or board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Trial Test, Proficiency Test, and Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: Applicant will get a handsome salary of Rupees 25500-81100/- per month.
- For GEN and OBC candidates Rs. 100/-
- No fees for SC/ST and Female candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-23 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st August 2019.
Official Website: www.cisf.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for CISF Recruitment 2019:
- Applications are to be submitted offline on the address of the Central Industrial Security Force.
- Fill the details in the application form on the space provided.
- Attach the self-attested copies of the documents required along with the application.
- And finally, send the application to the concerned office of DISG/CISF.
- The candidate can retain the hard copy for future reference.
NOTE: The due date to submit the offline application in remote areas is 24/12/2019.