RBI Recruitment 2019: Reserve Bank of India invites offline applications through the format available on the website. There are 02 Vacant posts of Medical Consultants. The suitable and anxious candidate can read the application criteria and can apply if it fulfills the required conditions. The applications must reach the office by 04th December 2019 in any situation. If reaches after the due date then an application will not be considered. Candidate can check the information given below for complete details on recruitment.
RBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Medical Consultants|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last Date to apply||04-12-2019|
RBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Reserve Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Medical Consultants – 02
Last Date to Apply: 04-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have MBBS Degree from the authorized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: To get the complete details the applicant should read the official notification.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for RBI Recruitment 2019:
- An applicant is expected to apply in an offline mode on the format given on the website.
- Fill the complete and accurate information in the application form as same as in the educational documents.
- Attach the photocopies of the documents asked by the organization.
- Paste the photograph of the applicant with the signature in it.
- Finally, send the application format to the below-shown address. Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department (Recruitment Section), 6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110001.
NOTE: Candidate should continue on website to know about the latest updates about recruitment.