Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2019: Samagra Shiksha has an urgent requirement for 09 vacant posts of Resource Person, Data Entry Operator, and MIS Coordinator. Applications can be submitted for the above-prescribed posts in an offline mode by 29th November 2019. For more about the pay scale, selection process and much more read carefully the article specified below.
Samagra Shiksha Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh|
|Name of the Job||Resource Person, Data Entry Operator, MIS Coordinator|
|Number of vacancies||09|
|Last Date to apply||29th November 2019|
Samagra Shiksha Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh
Name of The Posts:
- Resource Person (Special Education) – 03
- Resource Teacher (Special Education) – 03
- Resource Person (Academic) – 01
- MIS Coordinator – 01
- Data Entry Operator – 01
Last Date to Apply: 29th November 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate aspired to apply for the post must have 10th/12th/B.Tech/B.E. in computer science/Information Technology/MCA/Graduation Degree/Post Graduation Degree from the accredited board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: The applicant needs to pass the written exam and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as given in the list below:
- Rs. 46863/- (Post 1) per month
- Rs. 41377/- (Post 2) per month
- Rs. 46863/- (Post 3) per month
- Rs. 44247/- (Post 4) per month
- Rs. 34290/- (Post 5) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-37 years (Post 4-5), not more than 45 years (Post 1,3) and 37 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.ssachd.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the details in the format which is taken on the website of the organization.
- Attach the copies of the required documents, paste the photograph and send it to the below-shown address. Samagra Shiksha, Establishment Branch, 3rd Floor, Additional Deluxe Building, Sector-9D, Chandigarh.
NOTE: Get the latest updates on the organizational official page.