Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019: We are always ready to bring before you the news and information about jobs and vacancies in government, semi-government and private organizations. The same is the situation now where through this article we want to inform you of the employment offered by the Central Bank of India against 74 vacancies of Specialist Officer till 21st November 2019. More details can be read in the paragraph mentioned below.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Officer|
|Number of vacancies||74|
|Last Date to apply||21-11-2019|
Central Bank of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Information Technology (JMGS I) – 26
- Security Officer (MMGS III) – 01
- Security Officer (JMGS I) – 09
- Risk Manager (MMGS III) – 06
- Risk Manager (MMGS II) – 06
- Finance Analyst/Credit Officer (MMGS II) – 10
- Economist (MMGS II) – 01
- CDO/Chief Data Scientist (SMGS IV) – 01
- Data Analyst (MMGS III) – 03
- Analytics-Senior Manager (MMGS III) – 02
- Data Engineer (MMGS III) – 02
- Data Architect (MMGS III) – 02
- CA/Credit Officer (MMGS III) – 05
Last Date to Apply: 21-11-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to view the details on official notification to know the educational level post wise.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be get selected through Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Application Fees: The candidates who belong to the SC/ST caste must pay only Rs. 50/- while the remaining candidates not included above must pay Rs. 550/-
Age criteria: There is a different age requirement for different posts. so it will be beneficial to read the official article in detail.
Official Website: www.centralbank.net.in
Important Instructions to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019:
- Log in the website and fill the information asked to put in the form.
- Upload the documents necessary with the applicant photograph and signature.
- Pay fees through debit card, credit card, net banking, IMPS, etc. as suit the applicant.
- Submit an online form by the due date.
NOTE: All the relevant information about recruitment will be published on the website.