MPHC Recruitment 2019: Madhya Pradesh High Court needs for vacant posts of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant. The online applications can be filled for 30 vacancies till 22nd November 2019. Once the detail filled in the form is not allowed to alter. To get in all, pay attention to the below-mentioned information.
MPHC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Name of the Job||Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||30|
|Last Date to apply||22-11-2019|
MPHC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant – 30
Last Date to Apply: 22-11-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate may have Bachelor Degree in Law from the accredited university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Online Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will receive an attractive salary of Rs. 20000/- per month.
Application Fees: For all category candidates Rs. 800/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 22nd November 2019.
Official Website: www.mphc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for MPHC Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, the aspirant must visit the official page of organization at www.mphc.gov.in.
- Put the details in the application form in an accurate, simple and understandable manner.
- Attach the photograph of the applicant with the signature online on the portal in the scanned form.
- Deposit the fees in favor of the organization and click on submit to complete the application process.
- It will be beneficial to have a print of application which can be demand at the time of selection.
NOTE: The applicant can go through the notification section on the website for important updates.