NIA Recruitment 2019: National Investigation Agency with their current article wants to inform the readers that the organization asked for offline applications on 79 vacancies of Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constables, and Constables. The applications must reach the office till the due date i.e. 11th December 2019. For further updates, let us check the below-given paragraph carefully.
NIA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Sub Inspectors, Head Constables, and Constables|
|Number of vacancies||79|
|Last Date to apply||11-12-2019|
NIA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Investigation Agency
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Sub Inspector – 13
- Head Constables – 11
- Constables – 55
Last Date to Apply: 11-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have qualifications as specified in the organization’s official notification.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will get selected through the basis of performance in the Test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 29200-92300/- (Post 1), Rs. 25500-81700/- (Post 2) and Rs. 21700-69100/- (Post 3) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should not be more than 56 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the age computation is 11th December 2019.
Official Website: www.nia.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for NIA Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant can visit the website of organization to fill the form.
- Fill the information with a passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Sign on the form wherever required and attach the copies of the certificates as required by the organization.
- Send the application completed in all aspects to the address shown below. SP (Adm), NIA HQ, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
NOTE: Candidate must visit the website of the organization regularly. The detail filled in the form can not be changed later.