TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is hiring 1146 candidates on the vacant posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon and Assistant Section Officer. The applications can be submitted online through the website of organization www.tnpsc.gov.in. For detailed information let us check the below-given article in detail.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Assistant Section Officer|
|Number of vacancies||1146|
|Last Date to apply||Mentioned below|
TNPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon – 1141
- Assistant Section Officer – 05
Last Date to Apply: 17th & 08th December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant may have B.V.Sc/Graduation Degree from the accredited institute or university.
Selection Procedure: The base for the selection of the candidate is the Written Test and Oral Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package which is Rs. 55500-175700/- (Post 1) and Rs. 36400-115700/- (Post 2) per month.
- For GEN/OBC category applicants Rs. 200/- (Post 1) and Rs. 100/- (Post 2).
- For All Category candidates Rs. 150/-
- Exempted for SC/SC(A)/ST/MBC/PwD/ExSM candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 30 years (Post 1) and 18-30 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant needs to visit the website to fill the details in the form.
- Put the details, upload the applicant photograph, signature and attach the important documents with the form.
- Pay the fees in a suitable manner and submit an application through the portal.
NOTE: The candidate can go through the web notifications for mandatory updates.