WBHRB Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board invites for 1497 General Duty Medical Officer and Block Medical Officers of Health. The candidates can join the organization in an online mode till 22nd November 2019. To get in detail about go through recruitment, look inside the article specified below.
WBHRB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Job||General Duty Medical Officer and Block Medical Officer of Health|
|Number of vacancies||1497|
|Last Date to apply||22nd November 2019|
WBHRB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Name of The Posts:
- General Duty Medical Officer – 1329
- Block Medical Officer of Health – 168
Last Date to Apply: 22nd November 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have MBBS Degree from the authorized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through the basis of performance in the Examination and interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 52800/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 210/-
- No fees for SC/ST of WB and PWD candidates.
Age criteria: The candidate must be of the age of less than 36 years and 40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.wbhrb.in
Important Instructions to apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate should log in to the website and apply through the link appear there.
- Fill up the details in the form in the same manner as specified in the educational certificates.
- Upload the necessary documents required by the organization.
- Submit an online application followed by a successful payment for the application.
- Keep the print out of the form for future necessity.
NOTE: The candidate should go through the organization’s portal again and again for more updates.