MPPSC Recruitment 2019: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission announced for 432 vacant posts of Deputy Collector, Naib Tehsildar, Assistant Conservator of Forests and Assistant Director. The organizations wants to put the eligible candidates on these posts in an online mode through the official website of organization till 09th & 07th December 2019. Let us read the information given below to know about the post in detail.
MPPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Deputy Collector, Naib Tehsildar, Assistant Conservator of Forest and Assistant Director|
|Number of vacancies||432|
|Last Date to apply||09th & 07th of December 2019|
MPPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Collector – 27
- DSP – 22
- Jr. Pay Scale Officer/Accounts Officer/Assistant Director – 24
- Assistant Director (Local and Audit) – 06
- Assistant Director (Public Relations Department) – 11
- Assistant Director (Food/District Civil Supplies Officer) – 02
- Assistant Director (School Education Department) – 60
- Assistant Director (Social Justice and Disabled Welfare Department) – 19
- Naib Tehsildar – 71
- MP Subordinate Accounts Service – 88
- Assistant Conservator of Forests – 06
- Commercial Tax Officer – 05
- Labour Officer – 05
- Commercial Tax Inspector – 20
- Cooperative Inspector/Cooperative Extension Officer – 18
- Assistant Labour Officer – 11
- Assistant Director – 37
Last Date to Apply: 09th & 07th December 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have a Degree in Engineering/Degree in Agriculture Engineering/B.Sc (Agri) with PG Degree/Graduation Degree/PG Diploma from the authorized institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam (Pre & Main), Personal Interview, Personality Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 15600-39100/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- (Post 1-8, 11-13,17), Rs. 9300-34800/- with grade pay Rs. 3600/- (Post 9,10,14-16)
Application Fees: Candidate can check out the official notification in detail.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2020.
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate can log the website thereby filling the details there in the application form.
- Then upload the required documents followed by the online submission of form.
NOTE: The candidate must visit the website to get the latest updates.