Department of Posts Recruitment 2019: The current article is about the job notification released by the Department of Posts online/offline on the official website i.e www.indiapost.gov.in for the engagement of 9136 candidates for the post of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, and Others. The candidate needs to register for the application process by the date mentioned below.
Department of Posts Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Posts|
|Name of the Job||Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant and Others|
|Number of Vacancies||9136|
|Last Date to Apply||Specified below|
Department of Posts Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Posts
Name of The Posts:
- Postal Assistant – 02
- Sorting Assistant – 05
- Postman – 02
- MTS – 01
- Gramin Dak Sewaks (Maharashtra) – 3650
- Gramin Dak Sewaks (Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, and Telangana) – 5476
Last Date to Apply:
- 20th December 2019 – Post 1-4
- 30th November 2019 – Post 5
- 14th & 21st November 2019 – Post 6
Educational Qualifications: Applicants having passed 10th/12th Class will only be eligible to apply and get the job.
Selection Procedure: The recruitment of the candidates will be done only on the basis of Merit List and Educational and Sports Qualifications (Post 1-4).
Pay Scale: Applicants will be offered suitable remuneration as per the rules of the department for the post specified.
Application Fees: The applicants need to pay an application fee of Rupees 100 (General and OBC category) and the same to be paid by SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female candidates is exempted fully while for Post 1-4, Rupees 400 (General and OBC category) and Rupees 100 (SC/ST and Women candidates).
Age criteria: Applicants must be of the age of 18-40 years (Post 5-6) and 18-27 years (Post 1-4) to be calculated from the date fixed by the organization.
Reserved category candidates of the state will also be getting relaxation in the upper age limit.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website of the Department of Posts i.e www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Then, applicants need to upload the copies of required certificates.
- Upload photo and sign followed by submitting the application form.
- In the case of Post 1-4, the applicant should fill the details in the form.
- And send the application to the address given with the attached photograph with signature on it. The Chief Postmaster General Uttarakhand Circle, Dehradun – 248001.
- Do no send the hard copies of the filled application form to the office address.
NOTE: Higher qualification of the candidate will be of no advantage.