GSERC Recruitment 2019: Gujarat State Secondary and Higher Secondary Educational Staff Recruitment Selection Committee produced an article for recruitment in the organization in which the organization has specified the 1796 vacancies of Education Assistant to be filled in an online way through the website of the organization by 30th & 27th November 2019. The complete description of recruitment can be taken from the below-mentioned paragraph.
GSERC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat State Secondary and Higher Secondary Educational Staff Recruitment Selection Committee|
|Name of the Job||Education Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||1796|
|Last Date to apply||30th & 27th November 2019|
GSERC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Gujarat State Secondary and Higher Secondary Educational Staff Recruitment Selection Committee
Name of The Posts:
- Education Assistant – 1239
- Education Assistant – 557
Last Date to Apply:
- 30th November 2019 – Post 1
- 27th November 2019 – Post 2
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have appeared and passed Graduation Degree/Post Graduation Degree with B.Ed & TAT Passed from the recognized institute/university.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the deserving candidate will be done on the basis of Merit List, Test/Document verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 31340/- (Post 1) and Rs. 38090/- (Post 2) per month.
- For GEN/OBC category candidates Rs. 100/-
- Rs. 50/- for reserved category candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 37 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.gserc.in
Important Instructions to apply for GSERC Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the website thereby filling the complete details in the application form.
- Put the accurate details of the applicant in the right place.
- Now candidate white background photograph with signature must be upload in the form.
- Then pay the fees required through using a suitable method.
- Submit the form in the end after ensuring the accuracy of the details filled in the form.
NOTE: The candidate should go through the website again and again so that he/she can get the important updates published by the organization.