DES Recruitment 2019: Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Manipur has 44 vacant posts of Primary Investigator, LDC, Driver, and Peon. The applications can be filled after read out the required eligibility criteria. If the applicant meets the eligibility level then the Offline application can be submitted till 10th December 2019. The candidate needs to ensure to read the article before applying for the post.
DES Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Manipur|
|Name of the Job||Primary Investigator, LDC, Driver & Peon|
|Number of vacancies||44|
|Last Date to apply||10-12-2019|
DES Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Manipur
Name of The Posts:
- Primary Investigator – 30
- LDC – 05
- Driver – 03
- Peon – 06
Last Date to Apply: 10th December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have a 10th/12th/Graduation Degree from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be get selected solely on the basis of performance in the Skill Test/Written Exam and Practical Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 5200-20200/- with grade pay of Rs.1900/2000/2400 (Post 1-3) and Rs. 4440-7440/- with grade pay of Rs. 1300/- (Post 4) per month.
- For GEN/OBC category candidates Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST candidates only Rs. 300/-
Age criteria: Candidate should read the official notification in detail to know about the required level of age.
Official Website: www.desmanipur.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for DES Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the website of the organization and take out the print of the form.
- Fill the complete details in the form as specified in the certificate.
- Attach the copies of the educational documents with the pasted photograph and signature of an applicant.
- Pay the fees and along with the proof of paid fees, send the form to the following address. Deputy Director (Admn), of The Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Manipur
NOTE: It is essential to read the official notification to get in brief.