CBSE Recruitment 2019: Central Board of Secondary Education invites the young, eligible and energetic persons to apply for 357 vacancies of Junior Assistant, Accountant and Assistant Secretary. The desired candidate interested in the teaching line can apply for the post in an online mode through the portal by 16th December 2019. For more details about recruitment go through the website given below.
CBSE Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the Job||Junior Assistant, Accountant and Assistant Secretary|
|Number of vacancies||357|
|Last Date to apply||16-12-2019|
CBSE Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Board of Secondary Education
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Secretary – 21
- Analyst (IT) – 14
- Junior Hindi Translator – 08
- Senior Assistant – 60
- Stenographer – 25
- Accountant – 06
- Junior Assistant – 204
- Junior Accountant – 19
Last Date to Apply: 16-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have a 12th/Graduation Degree/Master Degree with Diploma (translation)/B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from the authorized body.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Computer Based Test/Skill Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as shown below:
- Rs. 15600-39100/- with a grade pay 5400/6600 – (Post 1-2)
- Rs. 9300-34800/- with grade pay of 4200 – (Post 3)
- Rs. 5200-20200/- with grade pay of 1900/2400 – (Post 4-8)
- The candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category Rs. 1500/- (Post 1) and Rs. 800/- (Post 2-3).
- For SC/ST/PwD/ExSM and Women candidates – No fees.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less than 40 years (Post 1), 35 years (Post 2), 30 years (Post 3-4,6) and 27 years (Post 5-,7-8) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.cbsc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for CBSE Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant is required to put the details in the form as per the instructions.
- Details should match as mentioned in the original educational certificates.
- Upload the relevant documents with the inclusion of the applicant’s signature and photograph.
- Pay the fees using a suitable method and submit an online form.
NOTE: The candidate is required to check the updates provide on the website to successfully proceed the application form.