Collector Office Recruitment 2019: Collector Office Surajpur released a notification in which the organization describes the vacant posts of PGT, TGT, Librarian, Staff Nurse, and Electrical Assistant. The applications can be filled for 20 vacancies till 25th November 2019. Remember to look at the details given in the below-specified notification and keep in mind that no application can be submit after the due date of application.
Collector Office Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Collector Office Surajpur|
|Name of the Job||PGT, TGT, Librarian, Staff Nurse and Electrical Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||20|
|Last Date to apply||25-11-2019|
Collector Office Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Collector Office Surajpur
Name of The Posts:
- Post Graduate Teacher – 01
- Librarian – 01
- Trained Graduate Teacher – 08
- Staff Nurse – 03
- Electrical Assistant – 01
- Peon – 04
- Watchman – 02
Last Date to Apply: 25-11-2019
Educational Qualifications: The anxious candidate should possess 08th/ITI/Diploma/B.Sc (Nursing)/B.Lib/Graduation Degree or PG Degree with B.Ed from the recognized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 18000/- (Post 1-4) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 23-35 years (Post 1) and 21-35 years (Post 2-7) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.surajpur.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Collector Office Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the web page and take the print out from there.
- Put the relevant details in the form in the same manner as required by the organization.
- Attach copies of the documents necessary with the applicant’s signature and photograph.
- Send the format to the address shown here. Office of the Collector (Tribal Development), Surajpur, Chhattisgarh
NOTE: The candidate can visit the website of an organization for more updates.