NMC Recruitment 2019: The recruitment notification produced by the Nashik Municipal Corporation (NCM) invites Offline applications for 06 posts of Garden Inspector. The applications can be filled till 25th November 2019. To have complete information on recruitment, go through the article given below.
NMC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Nashik Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Garden Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last Date to apply||25-11-2019|
NMC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Nashik Municipal Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Gardener Inspector (Udyan Nirikshak) – 06
Last Date to Apply: 25-11-2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have a minimum qualification level to apply for the post is B.Sc (Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture) from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through the basis of performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 25000/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 45 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 31st October 2019.
Official Website: www.nmc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for NMC Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate needs to fill the details in the form prescribed by the organization.
- Put the required detail of the applicant on the specified space.
- Paste his/her clear white background photograph with the signature on it.
- And in the end, along with the copies of essential documents send the application to the address specified below. Department of Agriculture and Tree Authority, 3rd Floor, Municipal Headquarters, Rajiv Gandhi Bhavan, Sharanpur Road, Nashik
- An incomplete application form will not be accepted and stand cancelled with immediate effect.
NOTE: No applicant is able to apply for the post after the due date of application at any cost.