Office of the Development Commissioner for Handlooms Recruitment 2019: Office of the Development Commissioner for Handlooms has asked the eligible candidates to apply Offline through the prescribed format on www.handlooms.nic.in for 15 vacancies of Textile Designer cum Marketing Executive and Cluster Development Executives. The applications can be submit by 29/11/2019. Read the article mentioned below which contains the complete information about the selection process, the scale of pay and much more.
Office of the Development Commissioner for Handlooms Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Office of the Development Commissioner for Handlooms|
|Name of the Job||Textile Designer cum Marketing Executive, Cluster Development Executives|
|Number of vacancies||15|
|Last Date to apply||29th November 2019|
Office of the Development Commissioner for Handlooms Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of the Development Commissioner for Handlooms
Name of The Posts:
- Textile Designer cum Marketing Executive – 10
- Cluster Development Executives – 05
Last Date to Apply: 29th November 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must hold Diploma in Handloom Technology/experience of working as a designer from the well-known institute.
Selection Procedure: The applicant will get selected through Assessment/Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package which is Rs. 24000/- (Post 1) and Rs. 25000/- (Post 2) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should check the details mentioned in the official notification of the organization.
Official Website: www.handlooms.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Office of the Development Commissioner for Handlooms Recruitment 2019:
- The applicants are required to go through the website and read the guidelines there.
- Then fill the details in the format given on the website as per academic documents.
- Affix the applicant’s latest photograph having the signature on it.
- Send the application form along with the mandatory documents to the address specified below. The Director, Weavers` Service Centre Weaver`s Colony, Bharat Nagar, Delhi – 110052
- Retain the photocopy of application posted for further requirement.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will be rejected immediately.
NOTE: Candidate can check the website for more information on recruitment.