WCDD Recruitment 2019: Women & Child Development Department, Kanker invites applications for 06 vacant posts of Conservation Officer, Accountant and Office Assistant cum Computer Operator. The desired candidate can apply in an Offline mode till 12th December 2019. To know abou the contents of the post, go through the information mentioned below.
WCDD Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Women & Child Development Department, Kanker|
|Name of the Job||Conservation Officer, Accountant, Office Assistant cum Computer Operator|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last Date to apply||12-12-2019|
WCDD Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Women & Child Development Department, Kanker
Name of The Posts:
- Conservation Officer – 01
- Accountant – 01
- Social Worker – 01
- Outreach Worker – 02
- Office Assistant cum Computer Operator – 01
Last Date to Apply: 12-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired candidate should have passed 12th with Diploma (Computer/DEO)/Graduation Degree (Commerce/Economics/Any field)/Degree or PG Degree (Sociology/Psychology/Law/Social Science)/CA from the recognized board/institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through Written Exam/GD/Skill Test and Computer test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 21000/- (Post 1), Rs. 14000/- (Post 2-3), Rs. 8000/- (Post 4) and Rs. 9000/- (Post 5) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-45 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01/01/2019.
Official Website: www.cgwcd.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for WCDD Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the complete and accurate details in an offline way through the format specified on website.
- Attach the photocopies of the documents required to attach with the application.
- Paste the latest photograph of the candidate with the signature on it.
- And finally send the application to the address shown below. Office of CEO, Women & Child Development Department, Kanker
NOTE: Candidate should go through the website to get important updates on recruitment.