Meghalaya Police Department Recruitment 2019: Meghalaya Police Department specifies in their recruitment article that the organization will employ 1015 persons on the prevailing posts of Sub Inspector, Constables and Signal Operator. The applications for this purpose are invited from the eligible persons in an online way through the website of the organization. Applications can be submitted till 14th December 2019. Candidate can look through the article mentioned below carefully before applying for the post.
Meghalaya Police Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Meghalaya Police Department|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspector, Constables, and Signal Operator|
|Number of vacancies||1015|
|Last Date to apply||14-12-2019|
Meghalaya Police Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Meghalaya Police Department
Name of The Posts:
- UB Sub Inspector – 41
- Unarmed Branch Constables – 268
- Fireman – 37
- Driver Fireman – 25
- MPRO Operator Constables – 21
- Armed Branch Constables/BN Constables – 383
- Driver Constables 319
- AB Sub Inspector – 03
- Commonado Constable (Male) – 98
- Commonado Constable (Female) – 41
- Signal Operator – 05
- Follower (Male) – 64
- Follower SF 10 (Male) – 10
Last Date to Apply: 14-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the post which includes 05th/09th/10th/12th/Graduation from the recognized school or university.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the applicant will be done on the basis of performance in the Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test/Trade Test, and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 37800-86400/- (Post 1,8), Rs. 22200-52400/- (Post 2-5,9-11), Rs. 20600-48700/- (Post 6-7) and Rs. 17400-41000/- (Post 12-13) per month.
Application Fees: An amount of Rs. 50/- is needed to pay for the application.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-27 years (Post 1,8), 18-21 years (Post 2-7,9-11) and 18-27 years (Post 12-13) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.megpolice.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate is required to enter the organization’s web address on google.
- Fill the details there on the space provided followed by the instructions circulated by the organization.
- Upload the necessary documents with an applicant’s signature and photograph.
- Finally, submit the application after careful read of the details in it.
NOTE: The applicant can look inside the article for important detail.