APSC Recruitment 2019: Assam Public Service Commission invites for 463 vacancies on the posts of Assistant Engineer Civil and Junior Engineer civil. The applications can be admitted by the deserving candidates by 21st December 2019. Go through below given paragraph before applying for the post.
APSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer Civil and Junior Engineer Civil|
|Number of vacancies||463|
|Last Date to apply||21st December 2019|
APSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 156
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 307
Last Date to Apply: 21st December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering/Diploma in Civil Engineering with three years of diploma from the recognized university/institute. Check the official notification for more detail.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Screening/Written Test/Viva-voce interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as described below:
- Rs. 30000-110000/- with grade pay of Rs. 12700/- with other benefits.
- Rs. 14000-49000/- with grade pay of Rs. 8700/- with other benefits.
- For GEN candidates Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST/OBC and MOBC category candidates Rs. 150/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for APSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log in the website of the organization at www.apsc.nic.in.
- Fill the details in the form with the scanned signature and photograph of an applicant.
- Submit the form followed by the successful payment.
NOTE: The candidate is self-responsible to miss any of the important updates.