NIT Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Technology advertised for the recruitment of efficient candidate for the available 01 vacant post of JRF/SRF/Research Associate Engineering/Technology. The application can be submitted for the above-specified purpose till 25th December 2019. The applicant can check further information on recruitment in the below-specified paragraph.
NIT Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Technology Patna|
|Name of the Job||JRF/SRF/Research Associate Engineering and Technology|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||25-12-2019|
NIT Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Institute of Technology Patna
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Research Associate Engineering (RAE)
Last Date to Apply: 25-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should hold M.Sc., B.E, B.Tech with a valid NET/GATE score. To know in detail the candidate should go through the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be given an amount which is described below:
- Rs. 12000/- per month – Post 1
- Rs. 14000/- per month – Post 2
- Rs. 36000/- per month – Post 3
- Rs. 20000/- per month for SRF Extended.
Age criteria: The age of the applicant must not more than 28 years, 32 years, 33 years and 35 years for Post 1,2,4 & 3 respectively besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is calculated from the date on which the application is made.
Official Website: www.nitp.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply for NIT Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the website of an organization and take out the prin of the form first of all.
- Put the complete details on this application form in a careful way.
- Attach the copies of the certificated with the application form.
- Along with the pasted photograph of an applicant, send the application to the email address specified by the organization in its official notification.
NOTE: Candidate can read out the notification section of the organization continuously for more updates relevant from the application point of view.