ONGC Recruitment 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation invites Offline applications for 03 vacant posts till 26th November 2019. The applicant can apply for Field Medical Officers and Medical Officer posts. The candidate must remember that no application will get accepted after the due date. The format to fill the details can be downloaded from the website. For detailed information on recruitment go through the paragraph given below.
ONGC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Field Medical Officers/Medical Officers|
|Number of vacancies||03|
|Last Date to apply||26th November 2019|
ONGC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Field Medical Officers – 02
- Medical Officer – 01
Last Date to Apply: 26th November 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should have MBBS Degree with Training in Occupational Health/Public Health from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through walk-in-interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 75000/- (Post 1) and Rs. 72000/- (Post 2) per month.
Age criteria: The desired candidate can check the official notification in detail.
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Important Instructions to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2019:
- Log in the website and take the print out of the form on the link there.
- Put the information of the applicant asked in the form.
- Paste the latest white background photograph of an applicant along with the cross signature.
- Affix the copies of the demanded documents with the form.
- And finally, reach the office address specified by the organization for an interview.
- Keep the application form photocopy to be asked by the recruiter while on selection.
NOTE: The candidate should check the link of the organization to get more details of recruitment.