VMC Recruitment 2019: A job recruitment has been released by the Vadodara Municipal Corporation for the engagement of suitable candidates on 28 vacancies of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Encroachment Inspector, and Station Officer. Applications can be submitted online through the portal by the 07th of December 2019 (Post 1-2) and 10th December 2019 (Post 3-5). View carefully the article mentioned below for detailed description regarding the scale of pay, selection process, age limit and much more.
VMC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Vadodara Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Encroachment Inspector, and Station Officer|
|Number of vacancies||28|
|Last Date to apply||Given below|
VMC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Vadodara Municipal Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Staff Nurse/Brothers – 19
- Pharmacist – 02
- Cattle Party Inspector – 01
- Encroachment Inspector – 04
- Station Officer (Fire) – 02
Last Date to Apply: 07th December 2019 for Post 1-2 and 10th December 2019 for Post 3-5
Educational Qualifications: The candidate needs to possess Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy/B.Sc (Nursing)/12th/Graduation Degree from the accredited board/institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will be offered attractive package of Rs. 13000/- (Post 1-2), Rs. 19950/- (Post 3-4) and Rs. 38090/- (Post 3) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should not be more than 58 years (Post 1-2), 45 years (Post 3-4) and 35 years (Post 5) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 10th December 2019 (Post 3-5).
Official Website: www.vmc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for VMC Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the website thereby filling the online application form.
- For this fill the details of the applicant on the online application form.
- Then upload the scanned signature and photograph of the applicant in the required size.
- Now candidate can submit the online application after the check out the details filled in the form.
- The incomplete application form will not be accepted at any cost.
NOTE: The applicant should visit the website of an organization for future updates.