ASRLMS Recruitment 2019: Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission Society invites applications from eligible and skilled candidates for 78 vacancies of Accounts Assistant, Block Coordinator, MIS Assistant cum Accountant. Candidate can apply for posts online through the link at www.asrlms.in. The applications can be submitted till 09th December 2019. No one will get the chance to apply after the due date and for more details about recruitment check the article given below.
ASRLMS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission Society|
|Name of the Job||Accounts Assistant, Block Coordinator, MIS Assistant cum Accountant|
|Number of vacancies||78|
|Last Date to apply||09th December 2019|
ASRLMS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission Society
Name of The Posts:
- Project Manager – 02
- Project Executive – 02
- Project Assistant – 01
- Accounts Assistant – 02
- District Project Manager – 01
- District Functional Expert – 01
- District MIS Manager – 06
- Block Project Manager – 03
- Block Coordinator – 45
- MIS Assistant cum Accountant – 16
Last Date to Apply: 09th December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired and qualified candidate should hold Graduation or PG Degree/MBA/MCAM.Sc from the recognized college/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through their performance in the Written Exam, GD/Computer Proficiency Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 49000/- (Post 1), Rs. 42000/- (Post 2,5), Rs.35000/- (Post 3,6,8), Rs. 21560/- (Post 4,9), Rs. 25000/- (Post 7) and Rs. 15000/- (Post 10) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 30-40 years (Post 1,5), 25-40 years (Post 2,6-8), 23-40 years (Post 3-4) and 23-42 years (Post 10-11) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st October 2019.
Official Website: www.asrlms.com
Important Instructions to apply for ASRLMS Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants are required to fill an online form on the website.
- Fill the authentic details of the applicant as per the application guidance.
- Upload the necessary documents and submit the application by the last date.
- Send the print of the application filed to the address specified below. Office of the Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission Society, Sivanath Gogoi Path, Panjabari, Guwahati, Assam – 781037.
NOTE: Keep visiting the organization’s website from time to time to get more updates.