CGPSC Recruitment 2019: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has announced for recruitment and decide to hire 199 skilled and suitable candidates for the posts of Nayab Tehsildar, Exercise Sub Inspector and Deputy Collector. Due date for online application is 04th January 2020. The candidate should go through the article given below before applying for the post.
CGPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Nayab Tehsildar, Exercise Sub Inspector and Deputy Collector|
|Number of vacancies||199|
|Last Date to apply||04-01-2020|
CGPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- State Civil Services (Deputy Collector) – 15
- State Police Service (Deputy Superintendent of Police) – 30
- Chhattisgarh State Finance Service (State Accounts Officer) – 11
- Food Officer/Assistant Director – 01
- Assistant Director/District Women & Child Development Officer – 01
- Assistant Director – 05
- Child Development Project Officer – 09
- Chhattisgarh Subordinate Service – 27
- Assistant Superintended – 19
- Nayab Tehsildar – 14
- Exercise Sub Inspector – 12
- Deputy Register – 01
- Commercial Tax Inspector – 17
- Cooperative Inspector/Cooperative Extension Officer – 30
- Assistant Jail Officer – 07
Last Date to Apply: 04-01-2020
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must hold Graduation Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through performance in the Written Exam (Pre & Main) and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 56100/- (Post 1-6), Rs. 38100/- (Post 7-8), Rs. 35400/- (Post 9-10), Rs. 28700/- (Post 11-14) and Rs. 25300/- (Post 15) per month.
- For General/Obc and all category of other candidates Rs. 400/-
- Rs. 300/- for SC/ST and PwD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of 21-28 years (Post 2), 21-30 years (Post 1, 3-15) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Mention the web address on the google page.
- Click on apply online and fill the details in the page opened on the computer screen.
- Upload the mandatory documents including the applicant signature and photograph.
- Pay the fees followed by the successful submission of the application.
NOTE: No candidate is allowed to apply for the post once the due date of application gets expired.