IAF Recruitment 2019: Indian Air Force invites online applications to fill 249 posts of Commissioned Officer (AFCAT). Applications can be submitted through the portal at www.indianairforce.nic.in. For this purpose, applications can be filled by 30th December 2019. To get more about IAF Recruitment 2019, check out the details mentioned below.
IAF Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Job||Commissioned Officer (AFCAT)|
|Number of vacancies||249|
|Last Date to apply||30th December 2019|
IAF Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Air Force
Name of The Posts:
- Flying (AFCAT) – 60
- Ground Duty (Technical) (AFCAT) – 105
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) (AFCAT) – 84
- Flying (NCC) – Not Specified
Last Date to Apply: 30th December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate can check the web notification for complete details about the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test, Physical Test, and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will get Rs. 56100-110700/- per month.
Application Fees: The candidates applying must pay Rs. 250/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 20-24 years (Post 1,4), 20-26 years (Post 2,3) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01/01/2001.
Official Website: www.indianairforce.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for IAF Recruitment 2019:
- Log to the website of the organization and fill the information there.
- The details filled in the form must match the details in the certificates.
- Upload the documents with the scanned signature and photograph.
- Pay the fees by using the debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Submit the form after the proper check of details three.
- No need to place the hard copy of the form at any address.
NOTE: The candidate should continuously go through the website of the organization.