Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019: Naval Dockyard Apprentices School invites candidates with the required academic qualifications for appointment on 275 vacancies of Trade Apprentice. The candidate can apply online on the official website www.indiannavy.nic.in till 05th December 2019. No candidate is required to fill the form after the due date. Refer to the paragraph given below to know more about recruitment.
Naval Dockyard Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Naval Dockyard Apprentices School|
|Name of the Job||Trade Apprentice|
|Number of vacancies||275|
|Last Date to apply||05-12-2019|
Naval Dockyard Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Naval Dockyard Apprentices School
Name of The Posts:
- Electrician – 29
- Electronics Mechanic – 32
- Fitter – 29
- Instrument Mechanic – 15
- Machinist – 19
- Painter (General) – 15
- R & A/C Mechanic – 19
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 23
- Carpenter – 23
- Foundryman – 07
- Mechanic (Diesel) – 14
- Sheet Metal Worker – 29
- Pipe Fitter – 21
Last Date to Apply: 05-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be 10th with ITI from the recognized school/institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will be considered eligible on the basis of Written Exam, Medical Exam, and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should be born between 01-04-1999 to 01-04-2006 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the site of the organization and fill the complete information there in the form after reading the important instructions.
- The details must be filled in an accurate and understandable manner.
- Upload the relevant documents in the form as asked by the organization.
- The scanned copies of photograph and signature must also be uploaded in the form.
- In the last, submit the form after being satisfied with the accuracy of the details filled in the form.
- Now take the print out of the form and send this print form along with the copies of some certificates to the address given below. The Officer-inCharge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530014, Andhra Pradesh
NOTE: Get updated with important notifications.